Cotton Candy Popcorn
Candy-coated popcorn recipe with sprinkles and real cotton candy pieces!
- 16 ounce package marshmallow or vanilla candy melts
- 12 cups popped popcorn, divided
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- 2 cups cotton candy, torn into small pieces
- 3 ounces blue candy coating
- 3 ounces pink candy coating
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the marshmallow or vanilla melts according to instructions on package.
- Add 8 cups of popcorn to a large bowl and pour in the marshmallow coating. Stir until well coated.
- Add the cotton candy and gently mix to distribute throughout the popcorn.
- Spread popcorn out on lined baking sheet and add the sprinkles on top. Allow to cool.
- In two separate bowls, melt the blue and pink candy coating.
- Divide the remaining popcorn equally between two bowls - 2 cups in one bowl, 2 cups in the other.
- Pour the blue coating over the popcorn in one bowl and the pink over popcorn in the other bowl.
- Stir until well-coated and spread the popcorn out on another lined baking sheet.
- Combine the white, pink and blue popcorn and enjoy!