What you’ll need:
- Permanent Markers in Black and Yellow
- Ribbons, Flowers, or other little findings
How you make them:
- First of all, Hard Boil your eggs!
- Once the eggs are cooked thoroughly, let them cool.
- Color on the nose by drawing a small oval in the center of the face with the yellow permanent marker.
- Color on the eyes by drawing two small ovals on either side of and just above the nose.
- Color on the whiskers by drawing the small lines on either side of the nose.
- Add Hello Kitty’s “Bow” by dabbing a small amount of glue on the top side approximately where her ear would be.
- Glue on the box, flower, or other little finding!
via : mommybrainreports